Save on 2 in 1: buy tutorial and supply kit, save your time and money!
This elegant bag will carry and organize all your sewing, quilting or any other craft supplies.
Here's demo video - http://yxtishka.blogspot.com/2016/11/one-more-ultimate-carry-all-bag-in.html
This bag has 18 pockets, plus additional detachable vinyl clear bags, attached to the swivel hook for smaller items (needles, embellishments, templates, small rulers, thimbles, etc).
Large zippered pockets are the size of a standard magazine, will also fit ipad/tablet or small cutting mat.
Traditional size patterns will fit smaller pockets.
Multiple tools, scissors, cutters, etc. are vertically stored in mesh pockets, efficiently saving the room and providing an easy access.
There is enough room in between the pockets for the fabrics, plastic divided boxes, miniature iron, thread spools, and other items.
6”x12” or any smaller ruler will easily slide under the pockets, making the bottom even sturdier.
Separating zipper on the top provides using the flap side of the bag as an ironing pad, which can be replaced by beading mat for jewelry makers or other craft pad.
The shorter zippered pocket with additional mesh pocket and 4 more pockets on the sides, will give you easy and convenient access to all your markers, pencils, pens, seam rippers, snipers, etc., which are efficiently organized in loops on elastic band, attached to the large pocket in front of you, when open. The loops are stitched by 45 degrees angle, which keeps your markers, pencils and tools from falling off and also gives you more space for longer tools.
There are also two pockets on the outside of the bag, one is zippered on the front and the other is folded pocket on the back, which also makes a sleeve to carry this bag on the top of the rolling sewing machine tote or any travel bag.
You can purchase the tutorial only for this bag on Craftsy - https://www.craftsy.com/sewing/patterns/ultimate-carry-all-bag-for-any-kind-of-crafts-/465701
Supply kit includes:
- precut pieces of fusible stabilizers Pellon 808 and Peltex 71-F;
- precut piece of pre-quilted ironing pad, which has aluminized coating, to prevent melting fusible web from sticking, when working with fusible applique projects;
- precut pieces of mesh fabric for pockets, twill tape, elastic for the loops to hold pencils and tools;
- polyester webbing (for handle straps) and piece of poly foam piping cord to reinforce handles;
- 2 clear vinyl badge holders;
- 3 detachable vinyl clear bags with pockets and swivel hook to hold them together;
- 4 pair of 3/8" snap fasteners for the sides of the bag;
- 1 separating purse zipper 12” long;
- 1 zipper 8” (for the exterior pocket on the front of the bag);
- 2 zippers 12” long (for 2 large pockets inside);
- 1 zipper 6” long (for the 3rd inside pocket)
- polyester webbing (straps for handles) - grey, brown, cream, black.
Dark kit goes with black mesh fabric, black twill tape, black elastic and darker color zippers, picked randomly.
Light kit includes white mesh fabric, white or cream twill tape, white elastic and lighter color zippers picked randomly.
The kit DOES NOT include the exterior and interior fabric for the bag and pockets.
You will get tutorial sent to your email right after your payment and I will ship the supply kit the same day!
Please, contact me if you have preference in dark or lighter colors, otherwisse I will pick zippers, mesh, elastic and vinyl bags colors randomly.
Contact me if you have any questions, leave the note in your order or email me.
Product Code: ULT8J2M352